A Complete Starter Kit to Grow 3 Types of Sunflowers from Seed
Sunflowers say “summer” like no other plant. Heliotropic, they direct their growth in response to sunlight! Native to North America, sunflowers are heat-tolerant, resistant to pests, and beautiful, and most important fun to grow!
GROW 3 TYPES OF SUNFLOWERS FROM SEED:
* Teddy Bear Sunflowers - Theplant is an annual, sown from seed each year in the spring. Kids really love this Teddy Bear sunflower. This unusual member of the sunflower family is unlike regular types. It has cuddly-looking, 4-5 inch fully-doubled yellow flowers that are held up on sturdy dwarf plants 2 1/2-3 feet tall.
* Autumn Beauty Sunflowers - Bold, beautiful flowers up to 8" across. Bright yellow, bronze, and purple shades with some bicolors. Bears pollen; good for bee forage. Also known as common sunflower and annual sunflower.
* Giant Grey Sunflowers - Great for bragging, birds, and impressing the kids. This is the giant of giants, Giant Grey-Stripe. Produces huge heads up to 20 inches across that are filled with large, thin-shelled, very plump seeds that are high in protein. Not only is the head/bloom size impressive, so is the plant height...8 to 12 feet tall.
CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET GROWING:
- 3 Organic seed packets
- Potting soil
- Biodegradable planting pots
- Plant labels to track your progress
- Detailed gardening guide
Why Choose This Kit?
✔Highest germination rates - open pollinated seeds.
✔Seeds are 100% Organic. 100% Non GMO. Grown by local farmers.